Are you looking for a caring and easy to work with roofing company? Call Capital Construction today to get Bloomington's top roofing solution. As an A+ Better Business Bureau rated company, Capital Construction has been proven to consistently provide excellent roof installations that our customers rave about. Look no farther for your perfect roof replacement, our expert roofing contractors will provide the new roof your home needs. Capital Construction's roofing company services include:
- Roof Restoration
- Roofing Materials
Bloomington's Excellent Roof Restoration
Capitol Construction is Bloomington's excellent roof restoration team. We provide a variety of roofing options for every potential customer to choose from. Whether you are looking for roofing contractors to fix a small roof repair or you are looking for expert roof replacement contractors, Capitol Construction is here for you. Since 2011, we have been impressing residents all over the Bloomington area. Call us today to get expert roofing contractors who are Owen's Corning "Platinum Preferred Contractors". We cannot wait to show you what an excellent roof restoration can do for your home!
An Excellent Variety of Roofing Materials
Not every roof is made the same, that is why at Capitol Construction we offer every valued customer an excellent variety of roofing materials. Our roofing company's roofing options and materials include:
- Asphalt Shingles: This classic roofing option comes in three different styles. You can choose from architectural, three-tab, or impact resistant asphalt shingles when you choose Capital Construction
- Commercial Roofing: Capital Construction provides roofing materials for commercial properties too! Call us today to get started on one of our commercial roofing options including: acrylic, rubber, foam, metal, and modified bitumen.
- Foam Roofing: You can apply foam roofing to residential homes that have low-sloped roofing and other flat roofing properties.
- Metal Roofing: At Capital Construction our metal roofing options come in steel, copper, and aluminum roofing panels or shingles. This type of roofing can be put on residential or commercial roofing properties.
- Synthetic Shingles: This low maintenance product is made to look like wood, time or slate shingles without the needed upkeep.
- Wood Shakes or Shingles: If you are looking to give your home the look of wood, our roofing contractors will install your traditional wood shakes or shingles. This option will leave your home beautiful and protected for years.
Call Now for a Free Roofing Company Estimate
Are you interested in learning more about Bloomington roofing services? Call Capital Construction to set up a free roofing consultation. We will go over your home's roofing choices and provide you with a free roof inspection to make sure your home is properly protected. Call us today for your roof repair!