The Most Efficient and Accurate Roof Inspection in the Industry
Your roof is your first line of protection. Over time, it is vulnerable to aging, storm damage, and critters.
Qualified professionals can detect early signs of damage and help you avoid costly emergency repairs. Today, these assessments are even more accurate thanks to drone technology.
At Capital Construction, we use drones and Artificial Intelligence technology to streamline our inspection and planning process.
IMGING from Loveland Innovations helps us gather and analyze information about your roof. We capture and share consistent data, making it easy to collaborate with you and your insurance company, our material providers, and the crew. This technology helps us and others across the country with the following:
- Increases measurement and assessment accuracy
- Eliminates waste: We can order the correct amount of material needed for the projects and limit the risk of under or over ordering.
- Specific measurements are needed when creating an estimate. Let’s get your claim approved by insurance companies.
- No matter the shape, size, or slope of your roof, we can get an accurate measurement.
- Reduces survey process times and physical exertion
- We want to save you time! Our contractors can inspect hundreds of buildings a day thanks to IMGING.
- Reduces costs related to equipment transport and handling
- When we order the correct amount of material the first time, we eliminate waste and unnecessary charges.
- Improves worker and homeowner safety
- It’s difficult to detect damage from the ground. But it is dangerous to climb a roof, especially one that could potentially be damaged.
With Loveland's IMGING software, our experienced contractors can provide you and your insurance company the most comprehensive damage report in the business.